To reduce the risk of cross-infection, CFA recommend that only one person with CF attend each day/or session of the Conference.
Please be aware that others with CF might choose to attend the Conference and Conference related activities. While we strongly discourage this, other individuals with CF may still choose to attend despite our recommendation stated above.
We also want to stress that good infection prevention and control measures apply to all attendees. To reduce the risk of getting and spreading germs we ask that everyone follow basic best practices:
- Clean your hands frequently with soap and water or alcohol-based hand gel. Hand gels are provided for your convenience throughout the conference. For specific locations, please visit the registration desk.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your inner elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth,
- Maintain a distance of at least six feet from those with a respiratory infection.
- Do not attend the conference if you are, or have recently been sick.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping to safeguard the health of those who attend our conference.