Cystic Fibrosis Community Care Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Cystic Fibrosis Community Care Ltd (CFCC) is to be held on Sunday 31 March 2019 at Cystic Fibrosis Community Care Ltd, 80 Dodds Street, Southbank, Victoria 3006 commencing at 2.00pm. In order for our NSW members to participate, a teleconference line into the AGM will be established.
The meeting will:
- Consider the Minutes of the 2018 AGM held on 15 April 2018
- Receive the 2018 audited financial reports for the year ending 31 December 2018
- Receive reports from the Chairman, Treasurer and CEO for the year ending 2018
- Consider resolutions
- Deal with the Election of Directors to the Board
- Consider the appointment of Auditors for 2019
- Hear a presentation from a guest speaker
There will be an opportunity for informal socialising and to meet members of the Board. Light refreshments will be served.
Calls for nominations to the Board
There are a number of general vacancies on the Board in 2019.
Mr Ross Fraser, Mrs Julie Noorman and Mr Stuart McCulloch’s terms on the Board are due to expire and these positions fall vacant. All are available for re-election.
Nominations must be:
- made in writing, by two members* of CFCC Ltd other than the candidate; and
- accompanied by a short biographical statement by the candidate and the written and signed consent of the candidate.
Please note that the biographical information provided will be circulated to the membership of
CFCC via email and/or post.
Nominations must be received by the CEO by 4pm on Monday 18 February 2019.
Voting will be via proxy, via postal ballot or in person at the AGM. A postal ballot form will be sent to all members when the nominations have closed at 4pm on 18 February 2019.
- Melbourne - Cystic Fibrosis Community Care, 80 Dodds Street, Southbank VIC 3006
- Via teleconference
Please RSVP to email@example.com or phone (03) 9686 1811 to confirm your attendance (either in person or via teleconference) by Monday 25 March 2019.
Events conducted by CFCC are open to all members of the CF community, including people with CF, family members of people with CF, and CF community supporters. These are events are intended to provide enjoyment, recreation, education and the opportunity for people from the CF community to meet. Please check out our policy regarding infection control.