Visit our website: beatcf.org.au
- BEAT CF researchers have launched their brand new website this week.
- BEAT CF is a little different to most of the trials you’d heard about or been involved in before. BEAT CF is a platform study. The study aims to optimise management of CF exacerbations, and will start by collecting routine health data. After this data collection phase, BEAT CF researchers will be able to set up multiple trials of different treatments, at the same time, to find out which treatments work best and which people they work best for. The study is enrolling children, teens and adults with CF around Australia and is being coordinated at the University of Sydney. BEAT CF is open to all people with CF unless you’ve had a lung transplant.
- This video explains more about BEAT CF.
- Visit beatcf.org.au to learn more and register your interest to particpate.
- You can also follow the study on Twitter to stay up to date with trial news including announcements of new CF centres involved in the study.