Anyone can become a member of CFCC, however some of the services can only be accessed if you live in NSW and have CF or are the carer of a person with CF.
The current annual membership fee is $30 (including GST) per person.
New membership is free for the following groups:
- Adults with CF who live in NSW
- Families for the first year after diagnosis with CF.
The cost of annual membership for families with a child who has CF after the first year is $30 per year.
To be eligible to access CFCC programs and services all members must:
- renew their membership each year by the 28 February each year.*
- maintain their membership consecutively over the years.
This applies to those people who are eligible for free membership as well as those members who pay an annual subscription.
* If you have signed up to 3 years membership renewal will be due 28 February 2022.
Become a CFCC member by completing the print-friendly form and send it back to us at the NSW office.
Note: Communication will be sent when your renewal is due. If you are unsure of your membership date call us on (02) 8732 5700.