FRIDAY, 28 JUNE 2019
Time: The Not For Profit Forum will commence at 10am and conclude at 5pm.
Location: Roche Australia, Level 8/30-34 Hickson Road, Sydney NSW 2000.
What it takes to be an A Team! Agendas - Audience - Advocacy - Achievements - Accountability
Please click here to view the AGENDA
To read the bios of the some of the speakers please click on their names below:-
- Louise Baxter, Chief Executive & Executive Director
- Nettie Burke, CEO Cystic Fibrosis Australia
- Stephen Feneley, Journalist
- Mitch Messer
- Jamie Snashall, Medicines Australia
- Professor Claire Wakefield, UNSW Professor and Director of the Behavioural Sciences Unit at Sydney Children’s Hospital
- Jo Watson, Department of Health
- Stephen Woodhill, CEO Group of 100
If you haven't registered for the event, click on the link below.
We need everyone to register so that you are covered for security and catering.