FRIDAY, 28 JUNE 2019
Time: The Not For Profit Forum will commence at 10am and conclude at 5pm.
Location: Roche Australia, Level 8/30-34 Hickson Road, Sydney NSW 2000.
What it takes to be an A Team! Agendas - Audience - Advocacy - Achievements - Accountability
Please click here to view the AGENDA
To read the bios of the some of the speakers please click on their names below:-
- Louise Baxter, Chief Executive & Executive Director
- Nettie Burke, CEO Cystic Fibrosis Australia
- Stephen Feneley, Journalist
- Mitch Messer
- Jamie Snashall, Medicines Australia
- Professor Claire Wakefield, UNSW Professor and Director of the Behavioural Sciences Unit at Sydney Children’s Hospital
- Jo Watson, Department of Health
If you haven't registered for the event, click on the link below.
We need everyone to register so that you are covered for security and catering.