Positive Profiles Book
This book shares inspirational lung transplant journeys from 15 Western Australian adults. This book is made possible with the support of Connect Groups.
CFWA have developed a Transplant Support Program to support individuals both in the lead up to, and following a lung transplant.
Pre-transplant support may include:
- a home care worker for assistance with airway clearance and exercise, as well as support with light cleaning.
- access to counselling from our social worker.
- a ‘buddy program’ whereby people who are waiting transplant can be mentored/supported by somone who has already been through the process.
- our 'Positive Profiles' booklet, where 15 inspirational West Australians share their lung transplant journey.
Post-transplant support includes:
- personal trainer support with exercise.
- annual support day.
- annual dinner for members and their partner.
For further information about the Transplant Support Program please contact email@example.com or phone 08 6457 7348