CFWA has a range of nebuliser equipment available for members. Equipment available at any given time varies, as it is dependent on grant funding. Equipment is issued in consultation with PMH, SCGH and FSH where appropriate. Thanks to generous donations from PEACH, Variety WA, Honda Foundation and Telethon we currently have the following equipment available:
*(please return if no longer using)
- Aeroneb (children only): short term loan (up to 4 weeks) of a portable, battery operated, vibrating mesh nebuliser for children referred by PMH who have increased nebulisation requirements.
- Eflow nebuliser (children only): short term loan (up to 4 weeks) of a portable, battery operated, vibrating mesh nebuliser for children referred by PMH who have increased nebulisation requirements.
- Pari mobile nebuliser: short term loan of an air compressor nebuliser, compatible with Pari sprint and LC plus handsets.
- Pari Boy SX nebuliser (children only): air compressor nebuliser for use with all medications including antibiotics, hypertonic saline and Pulmozyme.
- Aeroneb (regional children only): portable battery operated vibrating mesh nebuliser donated by Telethon in 2017 to all regional families.
CFWA can also assist you with a reimbursement subsidy of up to $200 per year to put towards exercise or physiotherapy equipment. All you need to do is send us your receipt and fill in our subsidy form following this link http://tinyurl.com/q4ccbpn
For any further information or to thank our generous supporters please contact CFWA on 08 6457 7333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org