From time to time news and events take place within the CF community in Victoria that are independent and not for the direct benefit of Cystic Fibrosis Victoria. CFV neither endorses or condones these events but is happy to provide links for more information to these independent activities.
The MCRI is looking for 2 members to join its Scientific Management Committee. The role of this Committee is to implement the research priorities of the AREST CF collaboration through activities such as:
• Progress review of current projects, including the Early Surveillance Program.
• Review & approval of new projects, collaborations and Chief Investigators.
• Review & approval of requests for access to AREST CF biological samples/data.
• Progress review of research outputs, including publications, conference presentations and grant applications.
• Monitor and align research efforts to ensure research will lead to meaningful benefits for patients in clinical practice.
Click HERE to download the position description.
For more information or to express an interest in joining this group please contact Louise King via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note expressions of interest are due by the 14 August 2015.