Cystic Fibrosis Victoria (CFV) has three holiday cabins in three locations in country and coastal Victoria for the use of people with cystic fibrosis (CF), their families and members of CFV to have a well earned break. Cabins can also be hired out to non-members at regular rates.
The cabins are located in:
- Corowa - Ball Park Caravan Park, Bridge Rd, Corowa NSW 2646, ph: (02) 6033 1426, ballparkcaravanpark.com.au
- Inverloch - Big 4 Caravan Park (Site 142), 2 Cuttriss St, Inverloch VIC 3996, ph: (03) 5674 1447, inverlochholidaypark.com.au
- Ocean Grove - Collendina Caravan Park (Site 210, Bessie Blvd), 177 Bonnyvale Rd, Ocean Grove VIC 3226, ph: (03) 5255 1966
- CFV members and one of the guests has CF - $50 per night
- CFV members and none of the guests have CF - $70 per night
- Not a member of CFV - $100 per night
How to apply
- Download and complete all sections of the Holiday Cabin Program application form (PDF 150KB)
- Read the Terms and Conditions below
- Send it to Cystic Fibrosis Victoria via:
- Post: 80 Dodds Street, Southbank VIC 3006
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (03) 9686 3437
- Applicants will contacted within five business days of their application being received by CFV.
Terms and conditions
- The maximum booking length is seven nights.
- The maximum number of guests is:
- Corowa: six (1 double bed and 2 sets of bunks)
- Inverloch: four guests (1 double bed and 1 setsof bunks)
- Ocean Grove: 6 guests (1 double bed and 2 sets of bunks).
- All guests must:
- Check in after 2pm on the arrival day and check out before 1pm on the departure day.
- Provide their own linen (including pillows) and cleaning products.
- Not leave any food or drink in the cabin.
- Leave the cabin clean prior to departure to avoid cross infection, failure to do so will incur a $100 cleaning fee.
- Behave in an appropriate manner while staying at the holiday park and all holiday park rules must be adhered to as bookings can be terminated at anytime if breached.
- Payment for cabin bookings must be made prior to arrival or the booking may be cancelled.
- Your contact details will be passed on to the holiday park prior to your arrival.
- The applicant will need to provide photo ID at the holiday park when checking in.
- Bookings can only be made three months in advance and bookings during peak periods will be determined by a ballot.
- Both CFV and the holiday park reserve the right to refuse your booking.
Your thoughts and feedback on the cabins is invaluable and helps us provide a quality service for our members. After staying at any of the cabins we would appreciate if you could complete a cabin feedback form.
If you have any questions about the CFV Holiday Cabins Program program please contact us on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (03) 9686 1811.
Find out what other support we offer members.
This program is supported by funding from the Commonwealth and Victorian Governments under the HACC program.