Happy Family Program
The Happy Family Program is designed to enable low income families a chance to have a day out or escape for a weekend away to spend quality time together. The program will provide ten low income families with a grant of up to $500. Applications will be drawn randomly from a ballot giving each applicant an equal chance of receiving a grant.
How to apply
- To apply download and complete an application form (PDF 129K)
- The successful applicants have been drawn from a ballot and were notified by Friday 4 March 2016
Terms and conditions
- Applicants must:
- Be a current member of CFV.
- Be a resident of Victoria (incl Albury area).
- Have a child with cystic fibrosis (CF) or be an adult with CF with children.
- Grants are limited to one grant a year per applicant.
- The grant must be used towards a day out or weekend away for the family in 2017 (e.g. entry to an adventure park, the zoo, or the museum; tickets to movies, a sporting event, a show; or accommodation)
- A complete application form must be provided with evidence of low income status (e.g. tax group certificate, payslip or low income Health Care Card) - Low income is defined as a family earning less than $70,000 a year
- Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of expenses within four weeks of their day out/get away.
I applied for a Happy Family grant in 2017
- All applicants will be notified whether they were successful or not shortly after applications close.
- Successful applicants are required to provide proof of expenses within four weeks of their day out/get away.
Tax receipts are to be Send it to the Manager - Programs and Support Services, Cystic Fibrosis Victoria via:
- Post: 80 Dodds Street, Southbank VIC 3006
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (03) 9686 3437
If you have any questions about the Happy Family Program please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 9686 1811.
Find out what other support we offer members.