DATE: Sunday 3rd April 2016
VENUE: CFV Offices, 80 Dodds Street, Southbank
RSVP by 30 March 2016 via E: email@example.com; Phone: (03)9686 1811
Read the Chairman's letter to members HERE
The meeting will:
• consider the Minutes of the 2014 AGM;
• receive the 2015 audited financial reports;
• receive reports from the President and CEO for the year 2015;
• deal with the election of nominees to the Board; and
• consider the appointment of Auditors for 2016.
• No special resolutions have been listed for consideration.
The meeting will be followed by a guest speaker and refreshments.
In accordance with Rules 8.8, 8.9 and 8.10 any member, if unable to attend the AGM, can appoint a proxy to act on his/her behalf. Accordingly, if you wish to nominate a proxy you may do so in writing naming the person and any conditions you wish to apply to the proxy’s voting. The proxy nomination, signed by you, must be lodged NO LATER than 2.00pm on 30 March 2016:
- by post to 80 Dodds Street, Southbank 3006; or
- by fax to 9686 3437; or
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are five general vacancies on the Board in 2016. Mr Ross Fraser, Prof Sarath Ranganathan, Ms Katherine Kaspar and Mr Reuben Trusler’s terms on the Board are due to expire and these positions fall vacant. All are available for re-election. Mr Tony Nicholls was appointed to the Board in November as a media specialist. Tony is available for election to the Board.
Nominations are now closed. We have received nominations from the following; Brett Capron, Ross Fraser, Katherine Kasper, Tony Nicholls, Sarath Ranganathan, Reuben Trusler READ BIO's HERE
POSTAL VOTE BALLOT PAPER – RETURN BY 30 MARCH 2016
Nominations must be:
(1) made in writing, signed by one member of CFV other than the candidate; and
(2) accompanied by a short biographical statement of the candidate and the written and signed consent of the candidate.
Please note that the biographical information you provide will be circulated to the membership of CFV via email and website.
Nominations must be received by 4pm on Tuesday 15th March 2016.