Page 16 - TP_Financial_Booklet_A5_V3

Basic HTML Version

7.6.1 Eligibility
You must hold one of the following:
• Pensioner Concession Card (issued by either Centrelink or the Department of
Veterans’ Affairs)
• Health Care Card
• Health Care Interim Voucher
Please find below links to the Information Pamphlet and Application form regarding
this scheme phone for further details 9262 1373 or;
• Thermoregulatory Dysfunction Energy Subsidy Scheme - Information Sheet
• Thermoregulatory Dysfunction Energy Subsidy Scheme - Application Form
7.7 Fridge Replacement Scheme
The state government has announced a fridge replacement scheme for renters of
private accommodation who have been declared in utility hardship by an accredited
financial counsellor such as through Salvos, St Vincent’s, Red Cross etc.
It involves replacing your existing fridge, with a more energy efficient model which can
help reduce your power bill. To find out if you’re eligible for this benefit, speak to your
financial counsellor or call (08) 6212 2222.
7.8 Supply Charge Rebate
7.8.1 Eligibility
If you have a current Centrelink Health Care Card , Pensioner Concession Card,
Veteran Affairs Gold Card (War Widow, Dependent, Totally and Permanently
Then you’re eligible for:
• reduced meter testing fees
• supply charge rebate
• account establishment fee rebate
7.8.2 How can I apply for a rebate?
Simply call us on 13 13 53 and we will take your application over the phone, or you
can register for My Account where you can apply for eligible concessions online